One of our favorite parts of a bedtime routine (which if you missed the post on starting one, be sure to check it out here) is reading with our little ones. What starts as reading to your baby evolves into reading together, a great way to transition from a busy, active day to sleep-mode. Check out some of our favorite bedtime stories below - and let us know your favorites that we may have missed!
- Guess How Much I Love You, Sam McBratney
- Pajama Time!, Sandra Boynton
- Dream Big, Little One, Vashti Harrison
- Time for Bed, Mom Fox
- Counting Kisses, Karen Katz
- In The Night Kitchen, Maurice Sendak
- Everywhere Babies, Susan Meyer